7 Layers?

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Windows OneCare Live

What is Windows OneCare Live?

even I didn't know before tonite but I'm surprised. I'm not surprised that what Microsoft is doing but I'm surprised that this website is launched now. It was launched in May2005 and most of us are un-aware of it. Did you know?

Anyway, since Microsoft is very serious about security they are doing their very best and launcing some new products or range of application under security very often. Windows OneCare Live seems to very interested. I've not tried this application but very soon I'm gonna test the beta version and will update the blog.

You also test this beta version and post your comments to the blog so we can get to know how good it is and what can be done to improve it.

Seeya

For more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home