7 Layers?

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

WIN ME - Booting in Safe Mode only

I'm facing this problem at one of my client site that whenever I turn on the PC it boots in the safe mode. When I try to select the normal mode it doesn't show anything except a blank screen. I've checked the system thoroughly but didn't find any problem with the OS.I asked the user that what had happened last time but he said he turned off the system in a usual way and next morning he faced the problem.

Do you have any idea how to solve this? I'm in hurry. :(

2 Comments:

Blogger A Z M A T said...

Try to use the last known good configuration if it works fine, another reason for this is if there is any faulty hardware device. i experinced this with a faulty hard drive when i connected the faulty harddrive as slave, OS was booting with the menu to select safe mode when i remove the faulty harddrive it boots normally.

9:32 AM  
Blogger U.G. Leader Mr. A said...

I resolved the issue.
I've un-packed the system and it was horrible..........full of DUST. I've never seen this much dust ever in my life in any computer. I did un-plug the hardware. Even there was dust inside the CPU FAN and CPU area.

My mind was not accepting this but it was liek that. After the dust was removed then I plugged the hardware as it was.

then what ?

It worked. ....Bingo :)

I called their Manager and told him the story. I also warned him for other systems too.

It was Horrible.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home